- Develop and implement a student recruitment plan for the college, including strategies that address the University’s Strategic Enrollment Management goals.
- Assist the student recruitment coordinator in identifying degree program representatives to assist with college-wide recruitment events and meet with prospective students and families.
- Assist in coordinating degree program efforts, including developing a degree program recruitment plan (goals and strategies).
- Develop strategies to engage with community colleges and high schools.
- Provide data on recruitment activities, events and accomplishments of degree programs and divisions to the coordinator of student recruitment to include in the annual student recruitment report.