- Enhance college-wide communication regrading safety – Safety of our students, faculty, staff and visitors is a top priority.
- Provide a communications network for safety information within the College.
- Collaborate with Campus Safety committee on unique concerns of CAFNR in dealing with safety issues.
- Review facilities and operations of the College and the Agricultural Experiment Station to identify existing and potential hazards and communicate concerns to Campus Facilities and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS).
- Provide an annual report summarizing activities and actions taken during the academic year. Report include anticipated challenges and recommended actions for the coming year.