The CAFNR IT team wanted to share a little information regarding MU accounts and equipment prior to you leaving the University.
- Email is only available to enrolled students. Office 365 student email remains active for a limited time following graduation. Please use a private email account on resumes and the like as you near graduation. Please be sure to update subscriptions and communications with anyone who is sending email to your university account.
- Students (who are not University employees) can keep their university Box accounts by converting it to a Box personal account.
- Identify any Box folders that need to have ownership transferred to someone else and change ownership as necessary.
- Twice a year (spring and winter), accounts are moved automatically to a personal Box account. If you need this done sooner, please contact Division of IT Tech Support at 573.882.5000 and request your Box account be manually moved to a personal Box account.
- Transfer all University data to your supervisor prior to leaving the University.
- If you have been given university equipment (computers, printers, storage devices, etc.) to use while a student it should be turned in to your supervisor and reported to CAFNR IT.
- If you require continued use of university owned equipment a signed memorandum of understanding (MOU) must be completed and shared with CAFNR IT.