The CAFNR IT team wanted to share a little information regarding MU accounts and equipment prior to you leaving the University.
- Student Email is available for 12 months from the end of the last term enrolled. It is best to use use a private email account on resumes and the like as you near graduation. Please be sure to update subscriptions and communications with anyone who is sending email to your university account. Additional information on email account eligibility can be found on the UM system site regarding email management and procedures.
- Students (who are not University employees) can keep their university OneDrive data by creating a personal OneDrive account and transferring the data.
- Identify any OneDrive folders that need to have ownership transferred to someone else and change ownership as necessary.
- Transfer all University data to your supervisor prior to leaving the University.
- If you have been given university equipment (computers, printers, storage devices, etc.) to use while a student it should be turned in to your supervisor and reported to CAFNR IT.
- If you require continued use of university owned equipment a signed memorandum of understanding (MOU) must be completed and shared with CAFNR IT.